Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
!!! New mascot for Moe Factor - English !!!
Greetings to all the comrades of Factor Moe

First of all an apology, these days spent the march at work was frantic and barely and time to breathe and had so the search for artists was postponed a little, but neglect we continue with encouragement and there will be great prizes for all those who are interested so to the combinatorial ...

First of all the bases of the contest:
  • All lolicon artists are invited regardless of their quality or drawing style, as long as they like the lolis (the important thing is to have fun drawing the new mascot)
  • The contest will start from today March 17 and will end on April 15 with the survey to decide the winning artist
  • The artists will have to present a basic sketch with simple base color and without background of how they would like the pet to remain
  • The sketch will be sent to me by private message here @AAS in the forum or by private message to my discord AAS#3933, or outright if you seem to send it to the forum post http://factor-moe-aas@outlook.com
  • The theme of the drawing will be free, depending on the artist's pose, the elements and extras that he wants to add to the drawing, and this will depend on how much the users like it at the time of voting.
  • The drawing will be SFW (Non-Hentai) but there would be the possibility of putting sexually attractive features to the character (a sexy loli)
  • In the final vote all the drawings will be presented and users will be able to choose the 3 options that they like the most

For the winners:
  • First place: You will receive a prize of approximately $ 60 USD approximate cost of a full shaded commission to draw our mascot in all its splendor and using your best techniques
  • Second place: You will receive a prize of $ 10 USD and if you agree, your version of the mascot will be added to the art of the forum (you will have to finish the drawing and coloring it)
  • Third place: You will receive a prize of $ 5 USD and if you agree, your version of the pet will be added to the art of the forum (you will have to finish the drawing and coloring it)
  • And for the other artists: If they are interested, their version of the mascot will be added to the art of the forum (you will have to finish the drawing and color it)
Artists who like to make a re-address banner to their galleries will be added to the list to add them ...

And then the characteristics that remained as winners in the survey conducted in which users chose their ideal moe factor pet:
  • color of hair and eyes multi-color dependent on the state of mind
  • medium hair (up to the middle of the back) with twintails (coletitas to the sides)
  • White skin
  • artists may choose between: Shy, Tsundere, Smug (presumed)
  • Chest, flat as the lolis should be
  • With ears and animal tail
  • Wide thighs and big butt (without exaggerating please)
  • With a stature of approximately 1.30 / 1.40 average simulating an approximate age of 8 to 10 years
  • With the following dress options:
    School uniform, Summer dress, School swimsuit, Victorian dress, Denim mini-skirt with top / T-shirt / bra, Kimono, Priestess (巫女, Miko), Goth, Evangelion (tight suits), Cheerleader, Bikini

Well, that was the call, I wish you the best and I hope and many are encouraged to enter
I hope and like the idea, any comments will be well accepted

All questions post on this thread or send me a PM here @AAS in the forum or by private message to my discord AAS#3933, or outright if you seem to send it to the forum post http://factor-moe-aas@outlook.com

Greetings and Thank you community of Factor Moe
[Imagen: 1550042121_WJ9L4izV7Ae9eL2.jpg]
Estoy de regreso y les traje algunos dibujos mas: AAS' Gallery ...

Posibles temas similares…
Tema Autor Respuestas Vistas Último mensaje
  Donaciones para el mantenimiento del Factor Moe AAS 1 8,487 01-11-2020, 01:03 PM
Último mensaje: Jhonatan H
  !!! Selecciona tu mascota favorita para Factor Moe !!! AAS 1 6,960 12-06-2019, 07:20 AM
Último mensaje: AAS
  !!! Nueva mascota para Factor Moe !!! AAS 6 12,120 04-03-2019, 04:57 PM
Último mensaje: Glacius

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)